Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The One Time Blogger Deleted My Blog & Other Things That Have Happened

Sit down everyone, I'm going to tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Jenna. She had a blog called A Beautiful Mess at welcometojennatown.blogspot.com. She blogged happily for a few months, accidentally offending quite a few people along the way while sharing her opinions. Oops. One day, she logged on to her blog only to see a "sorry this blog cannot be found" error message! Much to her dismay, she could not get any answers as to why her blog had been deleted. So she gave up and made a new one. The end.


Great story. So yes, here I am. New blog, new life. Sooooooo what's been happening?

No one is allowed to judge me. This is a judge-free zone. Okay? Okay. Thanks.
I changed my major.
Again.
I know.
I know.
I've done that a lot. And I say every time that it is for sure the one. But this time it really, truly is!
I'm officially majoring in Human Development.

Now, I know you're asking, "Jenna. What the dang heckie* are you gonna do with a degree in Human Development?"

Answer: I have absolutely no idea. But I love the topic. I'm so interested in it, and even if I don't necessarily use it after I graduate in my career, the knowledge will aid me in my future plans to be a mother. I'm also going to pursue an Interpreter's license** in American Sign Language. And I still want to go to cosmetology school. Cuz I like hair and stuff, ya know. So many possibilities!

* What the Dang Heckie now has an official acronym. WTDH. Spread it. Share it. Tell it to your friends. Use it for everything. We're gonna make it happen. 
**I'm really embarrassed at how many tries it took me to spell license correctly. Even just then it took me two tries to get it right. Yeah, I'm in college. No big deal. 

Other than that....
School is almost over! Woohoo! Just 4 more days of classes, 1 midterm*, and 5 finals until I'm free! But only for 6 days, because then Spring term starts and I apparently hate myself so I'm taking classes... But, still! 5 whole days of not doing anything and not feeling bad about not doing anything! Except those 5 days are Graduation and Women's conference... which means I'm working 6-8 hours almost every day in the crazy, crazy busy store... but work is better than school and money is great, right? That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.

*Yes, I have a midterm the week before Finals. How rude is that? Let me tell you, anyone thinking about coming to BYU. Do whatever you can to not have to take Physical Science. Seriously. It's not worth it. 

That's about everything. Not super exciting, I know, but I'm not really a very exciting person anyway, so what did you expect?

Until next time, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment